CXtec’s COVID-19 Alert
We want to assure you that CXtec is closely monitoring the circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are issuing this communication to provide helpful information to our customers about the impact of this situation and how we are currently addressing it.
Our top priorities are the support and satisfaction of our customers, as well as the health and well-being of our customers and employees. As such, we are monitoring the situation daily and want to ensure we are keeping you informed regarding our business continuity plans.
In alignment with the recommendations of the CDC and WHO, we have implemented the standards below. Company-wide communications have been sent to our employees asking them to adhere to these practices, while in our offices or at a customer’s site.
- All office based staff are required to follow work from home protocol
- We are requiring essential employees working in our distribution facilities who are sick to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever, signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- We have eliminated travel in all but the most critical cases.
- We are ensuring employees who become sick while traveling, or on temporary assignment, understand that they should notify their supervisor and should promptly call a healthcare provider for advice if needed.
- We are encouraging the use of WebEx or other video solutions in lieu of personal site visits.
- We are continually educating employees on infection control and have elevated personal hygiene awareness, stressing proper handwashing techniques and sneeze and cough etiquette.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of public touch surfaces (door handles, handrails, etc.) throughout our facilities.
This is an ever-changing situation but please rest assured that we are always here to provide the best service and support possible. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out to your CXtec representative.