Get the most detailed and accurate valuations of your assets, providing optimal total cost of ownership analytics when you consider your next IT refresh or migration to the cloud.
- September 14, 2018
- CABLExpress MultiPath™ System strikes gold with Cabling Installation & Maintenance 2018 Innovators Award (video)
- CABLExpress, a division of CXtec, announces its MultiPath™ System has received Gold award status by a panel of industry judges from Cabling Installation and Maintenance at the 2018 Innovators Awards program at the BICSI Fall Conference in San Antonio.
- September 14, 2018
- CXtec ranked in prominent Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies
- CXtec, North America’s largest secondary market hardware provider, is ranked No. 2597 on this year’s prominent Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. Companies that made the list, on average, have grown sixfold since 2014. CXtec has experienced an incredible three-year growth rate of 164%.
- CXtec joins prestigious CRN Fast Growth 150 rankings at No. 24
- CXtec, North America’s largest secondary market hardware provider, is ranked 24th in the 2018 CRN Fast Growth 150 listing, released on August 6th. See our video.
- CXtec commemorates 40 years of growth, seeks to redefine IT strategies
- What started out as a home business 40 years ago has grown into North America’s largest secondary market hardware provider today!
- September 14, 2018
- CXtec jumps to the 112th position in CRN's 2018 Solution Provider 500 list
- CXtec, North America’s largest secondary market hardware provider, made a historic jump to the 112th position in The Channel Company’s 2018 Solution Provider 500 list. CRN magazine develops the annual ranking, determined by revenue, of the largest technology integrators, solution providers and IT consultants in North America.
- May 15, 2018
- Peter Belyea on leadership: Be true to core values and surround yourself with smart people
- Peter Belyea, President & CEO of CXtec and TERACAI was recently featured in the weekly "CNY Conversation," conducted by Stan Linhorst. It features Q&A interviews about leadership, success, and innovation. The conversations are condensed and edited.
- Atlantix Global ITAD services receives four major certifications
- According to the Gartner report, Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition, issued in November 2016 [ID G00299482], “ITAD service providers have become an important link in the overall life cycle management of IT equipment. The number and complexity of legislative mandates (often country- or region-specific) for the secure and environmentally friendly disposal of IT equipment continue to grow rapidly, and the consequences of noncompliance are quickly attracting board-level attention.
- January 26, 2018
- Atlantix Global launches new website
- Norcross, GA -- Atlantix Global, North American’s leading hyperscale IT asset disposition (ITAD) solutions provider, has launched a new website designed to highlight its value-added service offering. Atlantix Global, now a division of CXtec, has solved customer ITAD challenges, while maximizing their return on investment, for more than 40 years.
- August 22, 2017
- CXtec® acquires Atlantix, becomes the leading secondary market hardware supplier
CXtec today announced the acquisition of Atlantix Global Systems, a leading reseller of new, reconfigured and refurbished IT equipment located in Norcross, Georgia. As a result of the transaction, CXtec becomes the leading secondary market hardware supplier with extensive refurbishment, sourcing, distribution and maintenance service capabilities.
Peter Belyea (left) continues as President and Chief Executive Officer of CXtex and Brian Glahn (right) is President of Altantix.
- February 21, 2017
- Atlantix Global Systems' Global ITAD Expertise Recognized in Gartner Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition
- Atlantix Global Systems today announced that it has been recognized by Gartner, Inc. in the 2016 Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition, written by Gartner Research Director Rob Schafer and Principal Research Analyst Christopher Dixon, published on Nov. 22, 2016.