The Atlantix Global Leadership Team
Learn more about the team that helps drive Atlantix Global, a division of CXtec Inc. Atlantix Global looks, forward ensuring the best experience for our customers, partners, and employees.
- Peter E. Belyea - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Peter E. Belyea is president and chief executive officer of CXtec and TERACAI, where he is responsible for driving strategic direction and leading the success of both organizations.
- Brian Glahn - President of Atlantix Global
- Brian Glahn is president of Atlantix Global, a division of CXtec Inc., and is responsible maintaining the profitability of the organization. The goal is to provide simple, secure ITAD services that remove risk and ensure the highest return on customer’s investments.
- Barbara Ashkin - Chief Financial Officer and Vice President
- Barbara Ashkin is chief financial officer (CFO) and vice president of CXtec and TERACAI, where she is responsible for overseeing the strategic growth and financial success of both companies.
- Kevin Uptegraph - Chief Operating Officer for Atlantix Global
- Kevin Uptegraph serves as the chief operating officer of Atlantix Global , a division of CXtec Inc. where he is charged with the management of all operations, logistics, human resources, compliance, and IT teams for the Atlanta-based facilities.
- Renee Duffy - Vice President of Marketing
- Renee Duffy is the vice president of marketing at CXtec and TERACAI, where she is responsible for managing the strategic marketing efforts of both companies, including overall messaging, branding and business development.